⚡ Lightning Thursday! January 26, 2023: Explore the Lightning Network!⚡
The lightning network is a second-layer solution on top of the Bitcoin blockchain that enables quick, cheap and scalable Bitcoin payments.
Here is the place to discuss and learn more about lightning!
Ask your questions about lightning
Provide reviews, feedback, comparisons of LN apps, services, websites etc
Learn about new LN features, development, apps
Link to good quality resources (articles, wikis etc)
* Here is an awesome list of resources compiled by Jameson Lopp: https://www.lopp.net/lightning-information.html
* Want to test out your lightning fire power? tip the Bitcoin devs! https://bitcoindevlist.com/
* Previous threads: [Search](https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/search?q=Lightning+Thursday&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=new&t=all)
* Lnbook getting closer towards being finished and can already be seen at: https://github.com/lnbook/lnbook
* Lightning Dedicated YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/renepickhardt
* Also there is the playlist by chaincode labs: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpLH33TRghT17_U3as2P3vHfAGL8pSOOY
* Lightning stores: https://www.lightningnetworkstores.com/
* Learn more and talk about lightning right here in r/Bitcoin, r/bitcoinbeginners, r/thelightningnetwork, and [the r/Bitcoin chat](https://discord.gg/qE3rWBRNqh)
Question to all;
Hi, I have brought some BTC which HAS been KYC’d as many of us have.
My question is, is it possible to use it on the LN without it being associated to myself? I am a proponent for privacy and thought of using the LN knowing that my activity is traceable does not fill me with confidence. Can someone please advise on this?