Learning how to buy and sell Solana digital currency (SOL)
Solana (Solana) one Blockchain platform is in 2017 to support Decentralized applications It was designed and launched. One of the most important advantages of this platform is the faster processing of transactions and a much lower fee than the Ethereum platform; Because this platform from Proof of stake algorithm Uses. Therefore, we decided to teach you how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in different exchanges in this article.
Exchanges for buying and selling Solana digital currency
Because of all the unique features of SOLANA and because this cryptocurrency is one of the most popular digital currencies in the cryptocurrency market; It can be said that the future of this project is bright.
To get to know more about this project, we suggest first of all to read the article What is Solana?
By discovering the capabilities of this network, many people are interested in investing in SOL and their number is increasing every day. Therefore, we decided to check and teach you how to buy and sell Solana currency in 5 different exchanges around the world.
- Gate exchange
- Coinex exchange
- Lbank Exchange
- Bitforex exchange
- Kraken exchange
Before you want to buy and sell Solana currency in any of the aforementioned exchanges, you must first transfer the desired amount from your Solana wallets to the trading account in these exchanges. For this, if you are a resident of Iran and cannot pay by credit card, you need to charge your account with Tether.
Learning how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in Gate exchange
Gate exchange is one of the old centralized exchanges that started its operations in China in 2013. According to the information published by the Coinmarketcap website, the Gate exchange is ranked 18th in the list of the top digital currency exchanges in the world. For this reason, we decided to review the training on how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in this exchange.
- Iranian users must use IP change software to use the services of this exchange.
- First, register in Gate exchange and verify your account.
- Click on the Trading option from the top menu and select Spot Trading from the available options.
- From the left side of the opened page, find Solana currency and click on it to display its information.
- In the trading panel section, enter the desired price and transaction volume and click on Buy/Sell.
- Finally, click on the Confirm order option.
Solana cryptocurrency trading guide in Coinx exchange
Quinx was founded and launched in 2017 by a person named Haipo Yang. This exchange is very popular among users due to its low fees, support for a large number of digital currencies and simple user interface. Said benefits encourage users to buy and sell Solana in this exchange.
- First, you must register on the Quinx site and authenticate yourself according to the site’s instructions.
- Log in to your account and click on the Exchange option from the top menu.
- The transaction page of the site will open for you. Type Sol in the search section on the left side of this page and select it to display the price chart of this currency.
- In the trading panel section of the site, which is located at the bottom of the graph, specify the price and volume of transactions and press the Sell/Buy button.
How to buy and sell Solana digital currency in El Bank exchange
El Bank exchange started its activity in China in 2015; But due to the strict laws of this country, he moved his place of business to Virgil Island. This exchange currently provides the possibility of trading more than 120 cryptocurrencies for its users, Solana being one of these currencies. In this section, we are going to teach you how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in this exchange.
- After completing your registration in this exchange, log in to your account.
- Find the trade option from the top menu and click on it. In the menu that opens, select Spot.
- A new page will open for you, on the left side of which there is a search option to find the currency you want. Just search for the Solana currency and click on it to display information such as the chart, current price, etc.
- The trading panel of this exchange is displayed at the bottom of the chart. Select the type of transaction, price and volume you want and click on the Buy/Sell button.
How to buy and sell Solana digital currency in BitForex exchange
BitForex exchange can be considered one of the newly established exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, which started its activity in 2017. This exchange is now from 142 It supports different tokens and allows its users to trade on more than 300 currency pairs. Solana cryptocurrency trading guide in this exchange is a bit more complicated than other exchanges.
- Iranian users must use IP change software to register and use the services of this exchange. It is not necessary to go through the authentication process to complete the transaction.
- First, register on the site and enter your account.
- Go to the Security Setting section from the right menu and select Trading Password.
- You need to enter this code to make exchanges.
- Now that you have specified your password, click on the Spot option from the top menu.
- Select Solana currency from the left side of the opened page.
- Enter the price and volume of your transactions in the trading panel and click on the Buy/Sell option.
How to buy and sell Solana digital currency in Kraken exchange
Kraken started its activity in 2011 as a Centralized exchange started. One of its most important features is the high volume of liquidity, which increases the speed of transactions. This exchange currently offers its services to users of more than 176 countries and supports 72 digital currencies, one of which is Solana. For this reason, we decided to teach you how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in this exchange.
- First, log in to your account.
- Before making any transaction, you must specify the type of currency you deposit and withdraw from this exchange and charge your account. For this purpose, select Deposit from the Funding section and charge your wallet.
- Find Trade from the top menu and click on it.
- Select Solana from the list of currencies and click on it to display its complete information.
- Now you can see the trading panel of this exchange on the right side of the page. Specify the price and volume of the transaction and click on the Buy/Sell option.
To learn more about Solana wallets, read the related article on the Wallex blog.
How to buy and sell Solana digital currency in Valex exchange
Valex can be considered as one of the most reliable Iranian exchanges. This exchange provides a safe platform to its users and has provided the possibility of buying and selling more than 100 digital currencies using Tomans. Therefore, we intend to teach you how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in this exchange.
- After completing your registration on this site and successfully passing the authentication process, log in to your account.
- From the menu on the top of the screen, pause for a while on the deals section, so that a new sub-menu will open for you. If you intend to buy and sell Solana at a special price, click on advanced buying and selling; But if you want to access current Solana currency information, click on the instant transaction option. (We explore instant trading in this article.)
- First, search Solana currency in the coin search section and click on it.
- Specify whether you intend to buy or sell this currency. If you intend to buy, you must enter the desired amount in the I pay section. If you intend to sell, you must enter the volume you want in the section I am selling.
- Click the Buy/Sell button to finalize the transaction.
Choosing the best exchange for buying and selling Solana digital currency
Many market experts see Solana’s future as promising. At the end of this article and after checking how to buy and sell Solana digital currency in six different exchanges, we suggest Valex exchange. Valex exchange provides its users with the possibility of buying and selling more than 100 digital currencies with the lowest possible fees, in a safe environment, so that the user does not have to worry about the loss of his capital. Also, you can trade away from the shadow of embargo and blocking of your assets. Which exchanges do you have experience using?
The writing of teaching how to buy and sell digital currency Solana (SOL) for the first time on Wallex blog. appeared.