What is Whalestats? Tutorial on how to work with Whalestats
One of the methods by which analysts identify suitable investment opportunities is intra-network analysis. Whalestats is an analysis site that provides analysts with information on whale transactions in the cryptocurrency market. In this article, we are going to introduce this website and how to use it.
What is Whalestats?
Whalestats It is a reliable and well-known website in the world of digital currencies, which was launched by anonymous people and provides traders with important information about market whales. In the top menu of this platform, there are six main sections, which we will explain in detail below.
- Whalestats: By clicking on it, you will be transferred to the main page of the site.
- Baby Whale: It will take you to the dedicated tokens page of this site.
- Chains: The chains of this website are introduced.
- Token: The list of tokens that the site checks and analyzes their data.
- Blog: Another part of this site’s menu that provides users with the latest news and updates.
- FAQs: The FAQ section provides answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Introducing the Whale Stats section
This part is actually the main page of the site that analysts can use for such analysis. There are different sections on this page that we will review in order.
Whalestats Daily Email: The daily e-mails of the Wall States site that are sent to users on a daily basis. According to the developers of this site, more than 2 million people are currently using the emails and information that is sent on a daily basis.
Analysis of the top whale wallets on multiple chains: Using this section you can check whale wallets in different chains. To do this, just select the number of wallets and the type of chain you want to check. Note that the Whalestats site provides users with information on 100 wallets for free for various chains. But you have to pay to access more information.
Whalestats: In this section, the amount of assets of 5000 market whales is displayed based on dollars, and users can see the composition of assets in large wallets.
Overview: The overview section on the Whalestats site helps you to get detailed information about the fear and greed index, buyer and seller power, buying and selling volume, the most traded tokens, whale trading charts, etc.
Trade: In the Trade section, information about the top 10 coins is provided to the user. One of the most important ones is the volume of transactions, the top token sold and bought. In the continuation of this section, information about steel coins and smart contracts of blockchain networks is presented to the user.
Holding: This header gives users information about the top coins held. in part of Top 10 small cap holdingsthe top coins with a market value of less than 100 million dollars have been introduced.
Activity: The Activity section provides investors with information about the latest activity of whales in the digital currency market.
Whale: The Whale section provides analysts with the addresses of the top 100 wallets along with their balances based on USD and Ethereum. In the last column, you can see the amount of asset value change in the last 24 hours.
Transaction: In the Transaction tab, you can see the latest transactions by value, coin type and date.
Introducing the BabyWhale section
Clicking on the BabyWhale header will take you to a new page that provides information about Whalestats’ exclusive token and how to get it. In this section, explanations are given on how to buy and sell whales. Retail traders can use the tools and information provided by this website to monitor whale trades and identify the best time to invest.
Features of Baby Wall Token
Baby Wall is a token Fair Lunch is based on the standard ERC-20 It has not been designed for users of the Wall States website and no pre-sale has been done for it. Note that no tax is charged for transactions made within the network of this token. This token awards more tokens to the user with each transaction through a new concept called FreeFi.
How to get BabyWhale
1. Buy from UniSwap website: The first method mentioned in this section is to buy the desired amount of tokens from the UniSwap website. For this, it is enough to connect the wallet that supports the ERc-20 standard to your UniSwap account.
2. Follow the Wall States page on Twitter: By following the site’s Twitter page, users can receive a free BabyWhale.
3. By the program Comment to earn: Users can submit their comments via Twitter or the form placed on the Wall States website. If the comments are valuable, a token will be sent to them.
Examining the information of this section shows that the total supply of Baby Wall is one trillion and it is divided as follows.
- 40% is allocated to the Comment to earn program.
- 40% was transferred to the Uniswap pool on the first day for sale to users.
- 5% has been paid to the construction team to build the Whalestats site.
- 5% is allocated to airdrops.
- 10% for marketing, development and decentralization purposes that are sold within a year.
The exclusive token of the Whalestats site has many features, some of the most important of which are mentioned below.
- A Holder Number that stays with you forever.
- It provides users with features such as access to live alerts and multi-chain support.
- The possibility of donating coins to valuable comments in the Comment to earn campaign
- Get free NFTs and participate in airdrops.
Introducing the Chains section
Another section of this site is Chains, by referring to which you can see the chains supported by this site. This site currently supports the following five chains.
- BNB Chain
Introducing the Token section
The next tab in the menu section of the site is related to the 16 tokens that this website supports, which we will mention below.
- Dogelon Mars
- Baby Doge
- Floki Inu
- Saitama Inu
- Kishi Inu
- XCAD Network
Whalestats Blog and FAQ section
The blog section of the site provides users with news and updates about the Wall States site. One of the main weaknesses of this site can be considered its low activity in the blog section.
Frequently asked questions are designed for those users who have just become familiar with this site or who intend to learn more about how to work with the Whalestats site. Among the most important questions answered in this section, the following can be mentioned.
- What is Wall States?
- What is the average dollar value?
- What is a trading token?
- What is the most common use of steel coins?
- What are heavily traded NFTs?
- What is the largest token position by dollar value?
- What are the top ten assets?
- What is Ethereum Leaderboard?
Connecting the wallet to the Whalestats site
To connect your wallet to this website, just click on the Connect Wallet option from the top right side of the page and a new page will open for you. On the opened page, you can choose one of Metamask, WalletConnext or Coinbase Wallet and connect it to your account on the Wall States website.
Whalestats is a tool for professional analysts
Wall Stats can be considered one of the best analytical tools in the cryptocurrency market, which allows professional analysts to monitor the movements of the market giants. Most of the basic features of this site are provided to users for free; But if you intend to use the advanced features and access the history of this site, you have to pay a fee. To pay the fee and use the site’s facilities, you must purchase Wall States’ exclusive coins and in exchange for that, you will have access to all the site’s information.
What is written on Whalestats site? Tutorial on how to work with Whalestats for the first time on the Whalestats blog. appeared.